My Aged Care

About My Aged Care

From July 2016, anyone 65 years and older will access government funded health services through My Aged Care, which is a one-stop-shop for aged services and information in Australia. The services include allied health services, aged care homes, respite and help in your own home.

What is the change?

To access a service you will need to go through the My Aged Care call center (phone 1800 200 422) or visit You will no longer be able to call a service provider directly. If you do have a preferred provider, tell the call center and they will direct you to your provider of choice.

Learn more